NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1 – Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm – simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
MSI MPG Series GUNGNIR 110R, Premium Mid-Tower Gaming PC Case: Tempered Glass Side Panel
- Two-Tone Design: A stunning two-tone design on the front panel to show off that ARGB fan in the front.
- ARGB Fans: Equipped with 4x ARGB 120mm fans, your customization options are endless.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel: A 4mm tempered glass side panel lets you show off everything you have in your system.
- Insta-Light Loop Button: Create profiles and quickly control the fan color and lighting effects with the Insta-Light Loop button.
Asus ROG Strix Helios GX601 RGB Mid-Tower Computer Case for up to EATX Motherboards
- Mid-tower with support for EATX motherboards featuring a metal chassis, 4mm-thick smoked, tempered-glass full view side panels, three easy-to-clean dust filters, and space for 9 Storage drives
- Premium cable management includes translucent rear panel, adjustable multi-function cover featuring GPU support brackets and pre-run chassis cables
- Keep your cool with built in fan hub, four 140mm fans and up to seven optional fan-mounting points
Custom Liquid Cooling ready features a water pump/ reservoir mounting bracket and support for radiators up to 420mm in length and 90mm thick (with fans)
- Graphic card mounting options include Up to 2x vertically mounted Graphics cards or 3x horizontally mounted Graphics cards using the 7 expansion Slots
Feel free to call, e-mail, or chat with us online to check if any of our locations have what you’re looking for in stock.
Our techs would be happy to hold any items for you until you can make it out to one of our locations.
If we don’t carry what you’re looking for we would be happy to special order it for you!
Do the computers you sell come with a warranty?
All pre-owned computers and monitors come with a 90 Day Parts Warranty. All new computers usually come with a default 1 year warranty. We do offer extended warranty options for all computer and hardware purchases.
What is Delivery & Setup?
Setting up a new computer can sometimes be a burden. You may have to install a printer on it, connect it to your internet, install software, copy some backups, make sure all of your peripherals are installed and working, and so on. We offer a delivery and setup option for only $49 * to take that burden off of you. For this low fee, our technician will deliver the computer or purchased item to you, set it up, and then provide an hour of service to install additional hardware such as printers, keyboards/mice, speakers, etc. as well as any tutoring you would like.
* Depending on the distance of your location to ours, a small travel charge may be applied.
Does Microsoft Office come pre-installed on all of your computers?
Do you offer a return period on retail sales?
Yes. We offer a 30 day warranty or exchange for all retail sales purchases with the exception of software and consumables such as ink, CD’s, DVD’s and cleaning supplies.